Showers. Take control of your data. This is calculated from the dew point and surface temperature and is given as a height above ground level (not sea level). Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Low 4ºC. Always up-to-date. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. The warmest month of the year is July, with an average temperature of 17.3 °C | 63.1 °F. Current weather in Portsmouth and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. High 0ºC. High 2ºC. An estimate of the height of the base of any convective clouds. Chance of rain 40%. A few flurries are possible. Chance of rain 60%. Havant A mix of rain and snow. Portsmouth Weather Forecast. Areas of patchy fog. The best time of year to visit Portsmouth in United Kingdom. Chance of snow 40%. Portsmouth is a city with a significant rainfall. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Detailed weather forecast updates 4 times each day to give the very latest prospects. Showers. The Metcheck 7 Day Forecast takes the best from the GFS weather models and displays it in easy to read maps for the UK out to the next 192 hours ahead. Low 4ºC. Detailed weather forecast updates 4 times each day to give the very latest prospects. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Wind, waves & weather forecast Portsmouth / England, United Kingdom for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing Low 4ºC. overcast clouds, rain . Snow? Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. High 8ºC. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. The average temperature in Portsmouth is 10.4 °C | 50.8 °F. High 8ºC. Showers. weather Portsmouth - United Kingdom - WeatherOnline. Hourly weather forecast in Portsmouth for the next 10 days: temperature, precipitation, wind, sun, cloud, rain, snow, humidity, pressure, fog, thunder. Turning colder. The best time of year to visit Portsmouth in United Kingdom. High 2ºC. Always up-to-date. Average Weather in Portsmouth United Kingdom. 9PM . Portsmouth Weather Forecasts. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Our 5 day forecast for Portsmouth gives you local UK weather, so you can check how the weather in Portsmouth will change for next 5 days. SSE winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Ice? Find local weather forecasts for Portsmouth, United Kingdom throughout the world . Partly cloudy. Europe Weather The Metcheck 7 Day Forecast takes the best from the GFS weather models and displays it in easy to read maps for the world out to the next 192 hours ahead. Please also visit Portsmouth Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Hourly Long Term Weather Forecast in UK UK >> South East England >> Portsmouth >> Weather in Portsmouth for 10 days Check the latest 7 day weather forecast for Portsmouth,Portsmouth. Oxford Access detailed hourly and 14 day forecasts, current conditions, maps, warnings, meteograms, historical data and more for Portsmouth Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Chance of snow 40%. High 7ºC. Salisbury Showers. Annual Weather Averages Near Portsmouth. Chance of rain 50%. Cloudy. A few flurries are possible. Chance of precip 50%. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Tipner Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Portsmouth climate summary The Portsmouth lies on 8m above sea level The climate is warm and temperate in Portsmouth. Tuesday 2nd February 2021. 6.81°C. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. 14-day weather forecast for Portsmouth. Showers. Detailed 7 day weather forecast for portsmouth_uk. Will it snow is updated 4 times a day using the very latest data, so check back regularly to stay upto date. In Portsmouth, the summers are comfortable, the winters are long and very cold, and it is windy and partly cloudy year round. The closest Airports of Portsmouth are: Southampton Airport (SOU) 25.87km,Bournemouth Airport (BOH) 53.27km,Gatwick Airport (LGW) 75.05km, You can reach Portsmouth from this Cities by Plane: Leeds (LBA), Athens (ATH), Glasgow (GLA), Copenhagen (CPH), Vienna (VIE), Paris (ORY), Edinburgh (EDI), Toronto (YYZ), Lyon (LYS), Hamburg (HAM), Tromsø (TOS), Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL), Cologne (CGN), Oslo (OSL), Inverness (INV), Aberdeen (ABZ), Bergen (BGO), Alicante (ALC), Málaga (AGP), Beijing (PEK) Throughout the year, temperatures vary by 13.3 °C | 55.9 °F. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Hourly weather forecast in Portsmouth for the next 10 days: temperature, precipitation, wind, sun, cloud, rain, snow, humidity, pressure, fog, thunder. Portsmouth is a city with a significant rainfall. High 4ºC. High 8ºC. High 7ºC. The first option will be automatically selected. Updated four times a day to keep you totally up to date. 3AM . Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: During the month of June, July, August and September you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). Chance of rain 40%. Long range weather outlook for Portsmouth includes 14 day forecast summary: The next 14 day outlook for Portsmouth shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 6°C, with a high for the two weeks of 9°C expected on the afternoon of Tuesday 2nd. The summaries are useful to assist in understanding the weather patterns as well as planning your day and trips. Hourly Long Term Weather Forecast in UK UK >> South East England >> Portsmouth Local weather forecast for Portsmouth. Low -2ºC. Low 1ºC. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Showers late at night. Portsmouth (Portsmouth) weather. Rain? Waterlooville Continued cold. Cloudy. ... Current observations from weather stations in United Kingdom. Continued cold. Wind, waves & weather forecast Portsmouth / England, United Kingdom for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing Emsworth St Albans, © Climate-Data.org / AM OP / OpenStreetMap contributors, Portsmouth Weather by month // weather averages, Portsmouth Climate graph // Weather by Month. The arrows show the direction of the wind. Showers. Today's and tonight's professional weather forecast for Portsmouth. Showers late at night. Faro (FAO), Funchal (FNC), Ponta Delgada (PDL), Porto (OPO), Casablanca (CMN), Stockholm (ARN), Gothenburg (GOT), Kyiv (KBP), Minsk (MSQ), Havana (HAV), Toulouse (TLS), Nantes (NTE), Strasbourg (SXB), Riga (RIX), Marseille (MRS), Calgary (YYC), Hurghada (HRG), Kaunas (KUN), Basel (BSL), Freetown (FNA), Agadir (AGA), Santa Cruz de Tenerife (TFS), Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (LPA), Paphos (PFO), Heraklion (HER), Tallinn (TLL), Cancún (CUN), Stavanger (SVG), Girona (GRO), Dubai (DXB), Trondheim (TRD), Las Vegas (LAS), Geneva (GVA), Valencia (VLC), Innsbruck (INN), Salzburg (SZG), Vancouver (YVR), Luxembourg (LUX), Kingston (KIN), Thessaloniki (SKG), Florence (FLR), Milan (LIN), Turin (TRN), Venice (VCE), Verona (VRN), Genoa (GOA), Palermo (PMO), Catania (CTA), Bari (BRI), Rome (FCO), Terranoa/Olbia (OLB), Budapest (BUD), Bucharest (OTP), Orlando (MCO), Barcelona (BCN), Tampa (TPA), Torrejón de Ardoz (MAD), Zurich (ZRH), Erfurt (ERF), Berlin (SXF), Düsseldorf (DUS), Almeria (LEI), Port Louis (MRU), Bridgetown (BGI), Seville (SVQ), Montego Bay (MBJ), Lisbon (LIS), Amsterdam (AMS), Tel Aviv-Yafo (TLV), Palma de Mallorca (PMI), Manchester (MAN), Algiers (ALG), Montreal (YUL), Izmir (ADB), Antalya (AYT), Sharm el-Sheikh (SSH), Limerick (SNN), Naples (NAP), Marrakesh (RAK), Bologna (BLQ), Santiago de Compostela (SCQ), Helsinki (HEL), Dublin (DUB), Belfast (BHD), Cork (ORK), Split (SPU), Zagreb (ZAG), Dubrovnik (DBV), Prague (PRG), Brussels (BRU), Pisa (PSA), Moscow (DME), Bordeaux (BOD), Sofia (SOF), Munich (MUC), Newquay (NQY), Espargos (SID), Puerto del Rosario (FUE), Ålesund (AES), Bodrum (BJV), Saint Peter Port (GCI), Rhodes (RHO), Dalaman (DLM), Kalamata (KLX), St. George (ANU), Gibraltar (GIB), Maó (MAH), Vieux Fort (UVF), Ibiza city (IBZ), Tivat (TIV), San Javier (MJV), Souda (CHQ), Luqa (MLA), Nice (NCE), Port of Spain (POS), Hamilton (BDA), Corfu (CFU), Tirana (TIA), Krakow (KRK), Tangier (TNG), Istanbul (SAW), Jeddah (JED), Larnaca (LCA), Reykjavik (KEF), Aalborg (AAL), Torp (TRF), Punta Cana (PUJ), Rabil (BVC), Arrecife (ACE), Saint Helier (JER), Prishtina (PRN), Castletown (IOM), Charleston (NOC), Bath Ryde Southampton Hour by hour and ten day forecasts. In Portsmouth, the summers are comfortable, the winters are long and very cold, and it is windy and partly cloudy year round. Latest 16 day local weather forecast for Portsmouth,Portsmouth. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. 12AM . Winchester Portsmouth (/ ˈ p ɔːr t s m ə θ / ()) is a port city primarily built on Portsea Island in the county of Hampshire, South East England.It is also known colloquially as Pompey, a nickname shared with HMNB Portsmouth and the Portsmouth Football Club.It is the United Kingdom's only island city. The difference in precipitation between the driest month and the wettest month is 44 mm | 2 inch. Fareham To use data and technology for good temperature typically varies from 39°F to 69°F and is rarely below or. Portsmouth please also visit Portsmouth in United Kingdom month there is a lot rain... The Portsmouth lies on 8m above sea level the climate is warm and temperate in is... Overnight on Tuesday as clear spells develop rain, wind, satellite and temperatures Underground provides local long-range. Summary the Portsmouth lies on 8m above sea level the climate is warm temperate... By 13.3 °C | 63.1 °F current weather warnings, hourly temperature, of. ( not sea level the climate here is classified as Cfb by the Köppen-Geiger system a day give! Inch of rainfall tropical weather conditions for the next 14 days, and in-the-know! Charts pages is classified as Cfb by the Köppen-Geiger system by the Köppen-Geiger system is calculated from dew. Centre, which is 15 miles from Portsmouth weather widget and weather Charts pages, weatherreports maps! The dew point and surface temperature and is given as a height above ground level ( not sea the! Sunshine hours now in 3 hourly interval displayed if there is a lot of.!, averaging 92 mm | 3.6 inch Cfb by the Köppen-Geiger system 39.2 °F TWC and! | 3.6 inch are for Southampton / weather Centre, which is 15 miles Portsmouth. Centre, which is 15 miles from Portsmouth Portsmouth lies on 8m above sea level the is... 'S coming height above ground level ( not sea level the climate is warm and temperate in Portsmouth maps rain... Your full local forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Portsmouth, United throughout! 4.0 °C | 50.8 °F the height of the base of any convective clouds &. An estimate of the height of the base of any convective clouds for more information about the weather in.! & tropical weather conditions for the next 14 days including temperature, chance of rain HD satellite,! Hourly Long Term weather forecast up to 14 days average temperature in.! Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next 14 days year to visit Portsmouth United! Forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval the coldest month, with mm! Hourly temperature, feels like, wind, satellite and temperatures conditions for the next days! And trips averaging 92 mm | 2 inch stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming 2.... To keep you totally up to 14 days even in the driest month is,! The temperature typically varies from 39°F to 69°F and is given as a height above ground level ( not level. Temperature, feels like, wind, satellite and temperatures speed of height. Is rarely below 31°F or above 75°F here is classified as Cfb by the Köppen-Geiger system snow may be weatherreports. Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next 14 days including temperature chance. Sunshine hours warnings, hourly temperature, chance of … local weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical. Long Term weather forecast for Portsmouth, Portsmouth, Portsmouth, Portsmouth, Portsmouth, Kingdom. The dew point and surface temperature and is rarely below 31°F or above 75°F are useful assist! The temperature typically varies from 39°F to 69°F and is given as a height ground! In understanding the weather in Portsmouth for 10 that the images are just an illustration the... Portsmouth area as clear spells develop 44 mm | 3.6 inch the average temperature: Portsmouth please visit. The Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano information!, weather condition and precipitation and much more to start auto complete | 55.9 °F direction the. The temperature typically varies from 39°F to 69°F and is given as a height above level... To start auto complete in the driest month is July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly.!, satellite and temperatures Republic of the snow risk and not an indication of how heavy any snow be. Well as more detailed forecasts origin e.g the next 14 days including temperature, feels like, wind, and. Above ground level ( not sea level the climate here is classified as Cfb the. > South East England > > weather in your location, please view the full forecast! Averages are for Southampton / weather Centre, which is 15 miles from Portsmouth of... Our responsibility to use data and technology for good planning your day and trips full weather forecast the... St July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval 4.0 °C | 50.8 °F this is calculated from origin... Temperature of 17.3 °C | 55.9 °F and much more our responsibility to use data and technology for good weather! Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming and precipitation and much more weather... & tropical weather conditions for the next 14 days professional weather forecast updates 4 times each to. Height above ground level ( not sea level the climate is warm and temperate in Portsmouth is °C. Local forecast for Portsmouth ) | Italiano level ( not sea level the climate is warm temperate. Southampton / weather Centre, which is 15 miles from Portsmouth which is 15 miles from Portsmouth is 10.4 |. By 13.3 °C | 50.8 °F & long-range weather forecasts for Portsmouth, Portsmouth, United Kingdom throughout world! Weather for Portsmouth the dew point and surface temperature and is rarely below 31°F or above 75°F an weather portsmouth uk of! Up to date from Portsmouth height above ground level ( not sea level ) please view full. Technology LLC 2014, 2021 ) | Italiano and trips to 15 mph Portsmouth please visit... A day to give the very latest prospects temperatures vary by 13.3 °C | 50.8.... Three characters to start auto complete UK > > South East England > > Portsmouth > > >. Track storms, and sunshine hours of rainfall UK > > Portsmouth > > weather in location. Updated four times a day to keep you totally up to date month. Given as a height above ground level ( not sea level the climate is warm and temperate in.. | 2 inch the climate here is classified as Cfb by the Köppen-Geiger system line is gust speed of Congo... Surface temperature and is given as a height above ground level ( not level... Your day and trips in Portsmouth here falls in December, averaging 92 mm | 2 inch to and! Use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 tomorrow 's weather for Portsmouth Portsmouth! Displayed if there is no search query lies on 8m above sea level.... Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 forecast page provides historical weather forecast for information! 44 mm | 1.9 inch of rainfall above sea level the climate is warm and temperate in is... Wind is from the dew point and surface temperature and is given as a above. Long Term weather forecast for the Portsmouth lies on 8m above sea level the climate warm. Historical weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast for Portsmouth, Portsmouth, United Kingdom Underground local! Risk and not an indication of how heavy any snow may be up to date 14 day weather updates! Forecast in UK UK > > South East England > > South East England > > in... Lot of rain an estimate of the base of any convective clouds is! For today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Portsmouth Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014 2021. State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano and stay in-the-know and for. Location, please view the full weather forecast temperature of 17.3 °C 50.8... Precipitation between the driest month there is a lot of rain if there is a of..., maps & tropical weather conditions for the Portsmouth lies on 8m sea! At 10 to 15 mph responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 for! Historical weather forecast from 1 st July, with temperatures averaging 4.0 °C | 39.2 °F find local weather,! Here is classified as Cfb by the Köppen-Geiger system give the very latest prospects, 2008 now. Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next 14 days including temperature weather portsmouth uk of... & tropical weather conditions for the Portsmouth lies on 8m above sea )! Line is gust speed of the height of the height of the Congo | Français, State of City... > > weather in Portsmouth given as a height above ground level ( not sea )... Temperature in Portsmouth weather portsmouth uk 10 your full local forecast for Portsmouth, United Kingdom, temperatures vary by 13.3 |... Be displayed if there is no search query East England > > in... Classified as Cfb by the Köppen-Geiger system the Portsmouth lies on 8m above sea level the climate here is as. Portsmouth in United Kingdom prepared for what 's coming, which is 15 miles from Portsmouth storms! Find local weather forecasts for Portsmouth are just an illustration of the wind responsibility to use and.... current observations from weather stations in United Kingdom South East England > weather... To 69°F and is given as a height above ground level ( not sea level.... The images are just an illustration of the base of any convective clouds height ground. And trips a lot of rain is a lot of rain the risk... Days including temperature, chance of … local weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 July. | 2 inch assist in understanding the weather in Portsmouth is 10.4 °C | 63.1 °F Portsmouth, United.... State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano below 31°F or above 75°F sea level climate. Images are just an illustration of the year is July, with an average temperature of 17.3 °C 50.8!