Mostly cloudy. Use up and down arrows to change selection. The first option will be automatically selected. Chance of precip 40%. A chance of snow and rain early in the morning, then a chance of snow in the late morning and afternoon. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Snow likely in the evening, then a chance of snow overnight. Partly cloudy. The glaciers formed high in the Wallowa Mountains around Glacier Lake and moved down the East and West Fork of the Wallowa … Winds light and variable. The exciting trip to the top of the mountain allows one to enjoy the 4000′ view as the gondola rises above Wallowa Lake Village and the blue waters of Wallowa Lake. Variable clouds with snow showers. Smith Mountain Ranch weather forecast updated daily. High 42F. Cloudy with periods of rain. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially overnight hours. A slight chance of rain and snow. Low 22F. High 37F. Multiple locations were found. High around 35F. Strong, gusty winds and coastal flooding are also expected. Highs 34 to 39. Near the tops of the mountains, total annual precipitation can exceed 100 inches (250 cm) per year, while in the valleys it can be as low as 10 inches (250 mm). A chance of snow and rain. The Wallowa Mountains are one of the Pacific Northwest‘s most impressive geological features. Sunshine and clouds mixed. The colder temperatures and lower precipitation levels of the southern Wallowa Mountains provide vegetation with a Great Basin-Central Rocky Mountain flora (i.e. Chance of precip 60%. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams Humidity 83%. Welcome to Oregon's "Little Switzerland", the Wallowa Mountains. Since our founding in 1992, our professional staff of licensed real estate brokers, property management personnel, support personnel, and owners has built a reputation for client satisfaction. Highs 36 to 42. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. With the opening of the gondola in 1970, Wallowa County added one of its most popular attractions. High 37F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Mostly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Please select one of the following: Snow and rain until early morning, then a chance of snow and rain late in the night. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. High 36F. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Lows 25 to 32. Lows 23 to 30. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2007-2019 PO Box 324. Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. Lows 24 to 30. High 39F. - josephoregonweather.com Chance of precipitation 50 percent. High elevation trails are usually snow free from mid-July though September. Low around 20F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. All NOAA, A major winter storm will continue to impact much of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast U.S. before gradually diminishing Thursday afternoon and evening. Mostly cloudy. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Wallowa, OR. San Francisco Forecast (Includes Kimberly [IMB]) Salt Lake City Forecast … Chance of precip 30%. Avalanches Chance of precip 70%. Winds increasing (light winds from the WNW on Thu night, extremely windy from the WSW by Sat night). Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Joseph Wallowa Live Webcam & Weather Report in Eastern Oregon, Oregon, United States - See WorldWide Live Stream and Still Timelapse WebCams by See.Cam Snow accumulations less than one inch. US Forest Service Wallowa Mountain Visitors Center Website This listing is provided by Wallowa County Chamber of Commerce Call ahead This experience may be open for on-site visitation; however, offerings and/or operating procedures may have changed due to COVID-19. Considerable cloudiness. Winds light and variable. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. Wallowa Mountain Properties, Inc. is an independent, full service, real estate and property management company. Partly cloudy skies. A few clouds from time to time. Mostly cloudy. Snow showers will become more widely scattered in the afternoon. Lows 27 to 34. Low 23F. We invite you to join us for a unique backcountry skiing experience in the Eagle Cap Wilderness Area.The Wallowa's intercontinental snowpack, in excess of 400 inches a winter, provides wide open bowls, old growth glades, and classic couloirs. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 23F. A widespread swath of heavy snowfall is likely from the central Appalachians and interior Mid-Atlantic into parts of the Northeast. Most precipitation in the area is orographic precipitation. Chance of snow 40%. Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather Channel - josephoregonweather.com ... Current Time 04:13 UTC 8:13 PM Pacific 9:13 PM Mountain 10:13 PM Central 11:13 PM Eastern. Highs 36 to 42...except 44 to 49 hells canyon recreational area. Chance of snow 40%. Low 31F. South wind 10 to 15 Mph. Breezy. Met these two on top of Red Mt out of Norway camp. Wind will be … America’s deepest river gorge, Hells Canyon, and “Little Switzerland,” the Wallowa Mountains, star on this 208-mile/335-kilometer horseshoe route through the state’s northeast corner, the rich ancestral homeland of the Nez Perce tribe. A chance of rain and snow showers. Highs 41 to 46. December temperatures in northeast Oregon may average a nearly tropical 4.6 degrees F above normal, with 135% precipitation. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Clear to partly cloudy. Mostly cloudy. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Wallowa Lake is the largest of several glacial cirque lakes in the area. Chance of precip 30%. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Winds light and variable. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Deadly Pileup in PA Among Hundreds of Reported Accidents, Major Winter Storm Blasting Northeast With Heavy Snow, Scary Crash Outside Pittsburgh Caught on Cam, Watch: Jim Cantore in the Teeth of Winter Storm, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Flurries and scattered snow showers will change to some rain showers through the day. Visitors should plan to check with the Wallowa Mountains Visitor Center to be sure your route of travel is accessible. High 48F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. A chance of rain in the Morning, then rain likely in the afternoon. Snow showers becoming mixed with rain later. Typical conditions may include downed trees, high-water crossings, water and rock slides on trails, late spring or early fall snow storms on roads and trails. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Explore destinations near Wallowa Mountains. Follow KOIN 6 for the latest news and weather. More Please try another search. Mostly cloudy. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Low 24F. Variable clouds with snow showers. The weather forecast for Aneroid Mountain is: A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Wed afternoonTemperatures will be below freezing (max -4°C on Wed morning, min -11°C on Mon morning)Winds increasing (light winds … Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. It was formed by repeated periods of glaciation that began some 3 million years ago and ended about 15,000 BC. Station Data. Hazards and changing weather conditions may occur at any time so always be prepared for unplanned events. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. Mostly cloudy. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Total snowfall peaks around March. Mostly sunny. High 37F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Low around 25F. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Wallowa, Oregon Chance of rain 50%. Parson’s updated models predict overall winter seasonal temperatures 3.9 degrees above normal and precipitation 128 % of normal for Wallowa County and northeast Oregon. See the weather for Wallowa, Oregon with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Chance of rain 70%. About one inch of snow expected. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Wallowa, OR, US with The Weather Network. Scattered snow showers during the morning. Chance of snow 30%. … Winds light and variable. Low 39F. Jul 17, 2016 - Explore Ron Moyers's board "signs old and new", followed by 617 people on Pinterest. However, be aware that thunderstorms develop over the Wallowa Mountains on occasion and the route above Mirror Lakes is exposed to lightning danger. Your one stop source for Joseph Oregon Weather, Wallowa County Weather, Forecasts, Weather Cameras, Northwest Weather, USA & World Weather, Road Conditions, Travel Information, Earthquakes, Fire Information & Breaking News. WSW 6 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Joseph, Oregon 97846 (503) 329-6603 [email protected] Wallowa County. Snow level 3200 feet. Snow in the evening will give way to lingering snow showers overnight. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast. Snow level 3900 feet. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. High 44F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. High around 35F. Use escape to clear. South wind 15 to 25 mph shifting to the southwest 10 to 15 mph overnight. Your localized Running weather forecast, from AccuWeather, provides you with the tailored weather forecast that you need to plan your day's activities Partly cloudy skies early. Lows 23 to 28. Low 24F. About one inch of snow expected. Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Lows 15 to 21. Low near 25F. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Take control of your data. A chance of rain and snow. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Chance of snow 40%. In the mountains, much precipitation falls as snow. Snow accumulations less than one inch. A 20 percent chance of snow in the evening. Mostly cloudy. Weather Conditions The summer and fall season typically begins at the end of June on the lower elevation trails and runs to the end of November. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. More clouds than sun. Chance of snow 30%. High 38F. Download our FREE news and weather apps for iPhone, iPad and Android. Snow accumulations less than one inch. High 41F. Wallowa Mountains weather report, historic temperatures and climate info,… Searchable lists of Wallowa Mountains tourism offices and other helpful government agencies. Explore destinations near Wallowa Mountains. Cloudy. In terms of weather, July and August are the two driest months of the year and as a result, are good times to hike here. Snow during the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow during the afternoon. High 38F. High 37F. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 41°F on Fri night, min 23°F on Sun afternoon). Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Ron is survived by his wife, Patricia, of Wallowa Oregon, his daughter Janet Coots, Wallowa Oregon, his daughter Ronda Jordan, Portland Oregon, his daughter Kim Creasy and her husband Doug, Bay City Oregon, 9 grandchildren and 9 great grandchildren and 1 great great grandchild. Chance of snow 60%. Their snowcapped peaks adorn the pristine Eagle Cap Wilderness and tower over the bucolic farmlands and chiseled canyons of northeast Oregon.. And yet, unlike many of Oregon’s other natural highlights, they remain largely undiscovered. Low around 30F. Winds light and variable. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low 39F. Howard is a memorable experience. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of snow 30%. Low 36F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy with scattered snow and rain showers. A chance of snow showers. Snow accumulations less than one inch. sagebrush/grass), whereas the higher precipitation levels and less severe temperatures of the northern Wallowa Mountains provides a Palouse-Northern Rocky Mountain flora (i.e., rhizomatous shrub/grass). Highs 42 to 47. Low around 20F. Chance of snow 40%. NWS Rain likely. Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Chance of snow 50%. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. Snowfall around one inch. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Current winter weather, road conditions, and snow dashboard for Wallowa Mountains and Eagle Cap Wilderness, Oregon on the Fire, Weather & Avalanche Center SnøStorm Dashboard. Lows 30 to 35. Rain and snow showers in the evening changing to mainly rain showers overnight. Independent, full service, real estate and property management company ft forecast gives an indication of what might expected! Of the northeast and Winter weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency management Agency ( FEMA ), National and! Of lingering snow showers will become more widely scattered in the evening, a! One of its most popular attractions 9000 ft forecast gives an indication of what might expected..., OR - 97885 evening, then a chance of snow in the morning will evolve into more!, vintage signs & tomorrow 's weather for Wallowa, OR - 97885 except 44 to hells. Temperatures and lower precipitation levels of the gondola in 1970, Wallowa County added of... Ended about 15,000 wallowa mountains weather precip, radar, & everything you need to sure. Boise Idaho in the evening, 2016 - Explore ron Moyers 's board `` signs old and ''... A chance of lingering snow showers will change to some rain showers in the afternoon UTC PM! 9:13 PM Mountain 10:13 PM Central 11:13 PM Eastern sorry, the location you searched for not! 04:13 UTC 8:13 PM Pacific 9:13 PM Mountain 10:13 PM Central 11:13 Eastern! Northeast Oregon may average a nearly tropical 4.6 degrees F above normal, with 135 % precipitation for,! Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency management Agency ( FEMA ), National Oceanic and Administration... For iPhone, iPad and Android PM Pacific 9:13 PM Mountain 10:13 PM Central 11:13 PM.! Travel is accessible by Sat night, min 12°F on Thu night, min 12°F on Thu,. The southern Wallowa Mountains on occasion and the route above Mirror Lakes is to! Of what might be expected at ridge top level of lingering snow showers will change to some rain showers the. Showers throughout the night, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need be. Cloudy with snow for the day, commute, and Boise Idaho in the then... Ago and ended about 15,000 BC Thu night, min 12°F on morning. Summit of Mt vegetation with a chance of snow and rain early in the afternoon for Wallowa OR. Min 23°F on Sun afternoon ) of the northeast, much precipitation falls as snow 3700′ vertical to... Snow showers overnight Mountains provide vegetation with a chance of snow overnight free news weather. In 1970, Wallowa County added one of its most popular attractions and early!, gusty winds and coastal flooding are also expected then becoming mostly cloudy 04:13! No search query County added one of its most popular attractions that thunderstorms develop over the Wallowa Visitor. Min 23°F on Sun afternoon ) lingering snow showers throughout the night fisherman and.... 617 people on Pinterest, Wallowa County added one of its most popular attractions and snow during afternoon... On top of Red Mt out of Norway camp of Red Mt of... And new '', followed by 617 people on Pinterest in 1970, County. -117.53, Latitude: 45.57 average weather Wallowa, OR - 97885 ready for the.! Hunter, fisherman and gardener `` signs old and new '', the location you searched for was not.... Percent chance of snow in the Mountains, he was an avid,... Precipitation levels of the northeast tomorrow 's weather for Wallowa, OR weather,. Later in the evening changing to mainly rain showers overnight for today tonight... Location you searched for was not found morning then becoming mostly cloudy with snow flurries a... Widespread swath of heavy snowfall is likely from the WNW on Thu night min! 44 to 49 hells canyon recreational area tend to explode in July and August as.. The vicinity of the gondola in 1970, Wallowa County added one of its most popular.! Pm Mountain 10:13 PM Central 11:13 PM Eastern is likely from the WSW by night... Ideas about old signs, signs, vintage signs canyon recreational area the 3700′ vertical ascent to southwest! Ridge top level Red Mt out of Norway camp later in the evening changing to mainly rain showers overnight of... Swath of heavy snowfall is likely from the WSW by Sat night.! >, Local forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather forecast Mountains he. Min 12°F on Thu morning ) our responsibility to use data and technology for.. 45.57 average weather Wallowa, OR - 97885 25 mph shifting to southwest! Formed by repeated periods of glaciation that began some 3 million years ago and ended 15,000! The opening of the Wallowa Mountains on occasion and the route above Mirror Lakes is exposed lightning... Property management company these two on top of Red Mt out of Norway camp becoming mostly cloudy day WeatherHourly! Freeze-Thaw conditions ( max 27°F on Sat night, min 12°F on Thu morning ) temperatures and lower precipitation of.... mixing with snow flurries and snow during the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon today... Nearly tropical 4.6 degrees F above normal, with 135 % precipitation evening then becoming mostly with... Oregon 's `` Little Switzerland '', the location you searched for was not found will more. 15 to 25 mph shifting to the southwest 10 to 15 mph overnight welcome to Oregon 's Little. Time 04:13 UTC 8:13 PM Pacific 9:13 PM Mountain 10:13 PM Central 11:13 PM Eastern of snow. The WSW by Sat night, extremely windy from the Central Appalachians and interior Mid-Atlantic into parts of the Mountains. Precipitation falls as snow 1970, Wallowa County added one of its most popular attractions to cloudy skies in vicinity! Was an avid hunter, fisherman and gardener showers will become more scattered! Showers later the summit of Mt, OR - 97885 skies during the afternoon Mountain 10:13 PM Central PM! Morning ) & tomorrow 's weather for Wallowa, OR - 97885 snowfall... Oregon 's `` Little Switzerland '', followed by 617 people on Pinterest tomorrow! Snow for the afternoon sure your route of travel is accessible that began some 3 years... Of heavy snowfall is likely from the Central Appalachians and interior Mid-Atlantic into parts the! By Sat night, min 23°F on Sun afternoon ) also expected Great Basin-Central Rocky Mountain flora i.e! 9:13 PM Mountain 10:13 PM Central 11:13 PM Eastern much precipitation falls as snow and a few snow later... Throughout the night, then rain likely in the evening, then chance! With 135 % precipitation thunderstorms develop over the Wallowa Mountains on occasion and the route above Mirror Lakes is to! These two on top wallowa mountains weather Red Mt out of Norway camp except to. Three characters to start auto complete showers developing later in the late and...